Saturday, December 15, 2007

Anatomy & Physiology II

Wow, what a class to take online! Well, I successfully completed my Anatomy class! Man, am I glad to be done with it too. It was kind of nice to have though, because it took up a lot of my free time. But now that I am done, I am free as a bird (that one goes out to you Allison! Thought you´d like that...hehe)! Anatomy was my last class to take for Physician Assistant school and I already applied and had my interview...way back in September!! Aaaah! I´m still waiting to hear and it´s aggravating. Pero bueno, I don´t have very high hopes. In fact hardly any hope at all. Pero no pasa nada because I don´t even know if that´s what I want to do anyway. I´d rather go to Greece!! (If I get accepted, I start the first part of June and that means no travel time).

No comments: